Flannel Fly 66, LLC Terms and Conditions
All notices from Flannel Fly 66, LLC
to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty
(30) days after posting. Notices from You to Flannel Fly 66, LLC shall be made either
by regular mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class
mail to our address at:
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Flannel Fly 66, LLC five (5) days after the date sent.
· In the context of electronic messaging, "spam" means [unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose].
· We have a zero-tolerance spam policy.
· This document was created by managing members of Flannel Fly 66, LLC.
· Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming [email and other] messages and filter out messages that appear to be spam.
· We may also report incoming email as spam. This can result in IP addresses and domain names being blacklisted.
Spam filtering issues
· No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered out by our systems.
· If you believe that a legitimate message you have sent has been filtered out by our systems, please advise the message recipient by another means, such as messaging through the website, calling, or emailing from a different email account.
· You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by:
o sending the message in plain text (instead of, or in addition to, HTML);
o removing any message attachments;
o avoiding the terminology and text styling typically used by spammers; and/or
o ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
All content appearing on this Web
site is the property of:
Flannel Fly 66, LLC Copyright © 2016 Flannel Fly 66, LLC.
All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2016 Flannel Fly 66, LLC. All rights reserved.
· Subject to the express provisions of this notice:
o we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
o all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
· You may:
o view pages from our website in a web browser;
o download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
o print pages from our website;
o stream audio and video files from our website; and
o use our website services by means of a web browser.
Subject to the other provisions of this notice.
· Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
· You may only use our website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
· Except as expressly permitted by this notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
· Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
o republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
o sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
o show any material from our website in public;
o exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
o redistribute material from our website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice.
· You must not:
o use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
o use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
o use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
o conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
· If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know.
· You can let us know about any such material or activity via email or website message.
Enforcement of copyright
· We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
· If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the license set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
· You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by writing to us by email or using the contact details published on the website.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Flannel Fly 66, LLC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Flannel Fly 66, LLC or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
· We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
· This document was created by managing members of Flannel Fly 66, LLC.
Collecting personal information
· We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
o [information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths])];
o [information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including [your email address])];
o [information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including [your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details])];
o [information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including [your name and email address])];
o [information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including [the timing, frequency and pattern of service use])];
o [information relating to any purchases you make of our [goods] OR [services] OR [goods and/or services] or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including [your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details])];
o [information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including [your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts])];
o [information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including [the communication content and metadata associated with the communication])]; and
o [any other personal information that you choose to send to us].
o Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using personal information
· Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
· We may use your personal information to:
o [administer our website and business];
o [personalize our website for you];
o [enable your use of the services available on our website];
o [send you goods purchased through our website];
o [send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you];
o [send you email notifications that you have specifically requested];
o [send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)];
o [send you marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)];
o [provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)];
o [deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website];
o [keep our website secure and prevent fraud]; and
o [verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
o If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
o We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
· We may disclose your personal information to [any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors] insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
· We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
· We may disclose your personal information:
o to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
o in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
o in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
o [to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling]; and
o [to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information].
o Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
· Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
· Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: [the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India].
· Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
· You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 6.
Retaining personal information
· This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
· Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
· Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section , we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
o to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
o if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
o in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of personal information
· We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
· We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
· All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
· You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
· You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
· We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
· You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
· We may notify you of changes to this policy [by email or through the private messaging system on our website].
· You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
· In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
· Our website may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
· We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
· Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
· A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
· Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
· Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
· We use [only session cookies] OR [only persistent cookies] OR [both session and persistent cookies] on our website.
· Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
o in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
o in Firefox (version 44) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
o in Chrome (version 48), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
· Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
· If you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features on our website.
· You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
o in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
o in Firefox (version 44), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
o in Chrome (version 48), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
· Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Flannel Fly 66, LLC and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Flannel Fly 66, LLC believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Flannel Fly 66, LLC and its subsidiaries.
· This website is owned and operated by Flannel Fly 66, LLC.
· We are registered in the State of Missouri under Employer Identification Number (EIN) 81-2627126, and our registered office is at 21904 Gracie Drive Peculiar, Mo 64078.
· Our principal place of business is at 21904 Gracie Drive Peculiar, Mo 64078.
· You can contact us:
o by mail, using the postal address [given above];
o [using our website contact form];
o [by telephone, on [the contact number published on our website from time to time]]; or
o [by email, using [the email address published on our website from time to time]].
Shipping and Delivery
At this time, Flannel Fly 66, LLC ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, Flannel Fly 66, LLC ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico, but may refuse to ship to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
Customs and import duties may be applied
to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges
are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to
country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Flannel Fly 66, LLC is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
Flannel Fly 66, LLC charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed on the website. Flannel Fly 66, LLC reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
We hope you love what you ordered. But in
case you don't—perhaps it's a little too big or the style just isn't you—we'll
send you a new size, color, or style, or issue you a quick refund. Returns and
exchanges are free when you use our prepaid return shipping label.
You have up to 45 days to return items purchased at http://www.flannelfly66.com , items purchased from members of Flannel Fly 66, LLC may contact the members through the contact information on the website.
· What items are eligible?
o Items are unwashed and unworn, or defective
· How long do I have to return or exchange an item?
o Within 45 days of purchase
· How much is the return shipping fee?
o Returns are free.
· Is the shipping fee charged for exchanges?
o Exchanges are free.
· Can online items be returned in a store?
o At this time, No.
· Are there limitations on returning specific merchandise?
o Final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged
The Content included in this Web
site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change
without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical
information described in this Web site. Flannel Fly 66, LLC makes no
representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or
adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or
operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume
the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete,
offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Flannel Fly 66, LLC
SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT
WILL Flannel Fly 66, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Flannel Fly 66, LLC.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Flannel Fly 66, LLC is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not Flannel Fly 66, LLC.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Flannel Fly 66, LLC, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Flannel Fly 66, LLC tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
PROHIBITED: Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide,
not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all
persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Flannel Fly 66, LLC
and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their
products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so
desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they
provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web
site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Flannel Fly 66, LLC shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Flannel Fly 66, LLC with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Flannel Fly 66, LLC with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Flannel Fly 66, LLC. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.